We are your preferred supplier for licensing related matters from Training, Premises Licence Applications, Personal Licence applications, Planning and Food safety. We have many happy customers across the UK that have used our Premises Licensing Service.

Image Alt

The Licensing Guys

  /  Uncategorized   /  Do You Need a Club Premises Certificate?

Do You Need a Club Premises Certificate?

Following some great liaison with Gwent Police and Newport City Council Licensing Departments, today The Licensing Guys filed the application for a new Club Premises Certificate for the Pioneer Club. Good luck, Andy!

On a comeback? Call us on 01432 700024.

Leave a comment